Please call our Scottsdale office at (480) 684-1360 to schedule your doctors appointment today!
Helpful Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery Cancellation Policy: A 72 hour cancellation notice is required for any scheduled surgery.
A scheduling deposit is required prior to any surgery. This deposit will be refunded after your insurance company has processed payment for your claim, providing you have no balances due to Valley ENT, PC. For cancelled surgery appointments, we will refund your deposit in full providing the appointment is cancelled with 72 hours (excluding weekends) notice.
Please provide 24 hours or more advance notice, if you wish to reschedule or cancel a standard office visit.
Effective June 1, 2011 there will be a $50.00 fee charged for no shows or for cancelled appointments with less than 24 hour notice (AHCCCS patients will be billed $3.00 per ARS 36-2930.01).
You will be responsible for payment of all services if any of the following circumstances apply:
- If you do not have insurance;
- If you do not have a referral when required and have elected to be seen
- If you are with an insurance company we are not contracted with; or,
- If a claim denial from the insurance company is not able to be resolved.
All patients are responsible for payment at the time of service.
Every attempt is made to comply with insurance company’s requirements. Since policies and benefits differ among employers and individuals participating with each insurance company, we are unable to know the specifics of your policy. Your insurance company informs all participants that it is ultimately your responsibility to verify benefits and coverage information prior to having any services rendered. Valley ENT, PC cannot guarantee the cost of services performed will be covered by your insurance. To limit the charges that you may be responsible for, please ensure that we always have up-to-date information regarding your insurance.
We work with most insurance carriers.
- Aetna – all networks including Trustmark and Ameriben
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- AHCCCS, CMDP, and Indian Health Services
- Arizona Physicians IPA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Banner Healthcare
- Cigna / Great West
- Gila River Health Care
- Health Net
- Health Choice Arizona
- Medicare and Railroad Medicare
- Mercy Care
- Secure Horizons
- University Physicians
We provide your medical records to:
- physicians who participate in your care and
- your insurance carrier to complete payment of an open healthcare claim with our ENT doctors office.